• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New from Albuquerque

AlaskaDan

Well-Known Member
Messages
66
Location
Edgewood, NM
Tried to send you a PM, but you do not have an email address in your profile. Here' what I tried to send.

Hey,

My email is

danlinden86@yahoo.com

My phone number is 630-862-5737

Nice easy trails in the Cibola National Forest. 20 miles from downtown Albq.
Let me know when you want to hook up. There's another guy wanting to hook up.
I'm ready this weekend. Reply to my yahoo.com with your email so we can connect. I'll add the other guy(forget his name) to outr emails so we can all hook up.

Dan Linden
 

The ///Man

Member
Messages
14
Location
United States
I'm always down to wheel. This weekend though I am having a big car show on Sunday. Come by and check it out if you like, it's a great way to meet some locals. I will say Albuquerque has a huge automotive scene. Check out nmoffroad.com too if you want to keep up on local trips, we go out quite frequently. Unfortunately I won't be taking the Hummer out wheeling any time soon as after 2 years of ownership my wife decided she wanted to trade it off. She just got a 2013 Unlimited Sport. Something about this picture at my birthday made her want a Jeep, I can't quite place it.

460332_3811222598672_528416030_o.jpg
 
Top