• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New From Alabama

bojack442

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Alabama
Hello All,

My names Jeremy, Im a new H3 owner from Alabama. I recently bought a 2006 H3 with just under 95000 miles on it. I searched this forum (and other Hummer forums like this one) for information on what to look for before I made my decision to buy it. Its Very Clean, no scratches/dents, runs Great, I raised the front end up to 23" and also took the Running rails off.
I traded my 2002 ZR2 Blazer (which gave me 10 years of enjoyment) for this Hummer. I look forward to the information/help and new ideas from the people of this forum to help me make it that much more enjoyable :thumbs:
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0101 smaller.JPG
    IMG_0101 smaller.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0102 smaller.JPG
    IMG_0102 smaller.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 405

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome and congrats. Post up any questions you have. There us a vast amount of collective knowledge and experience on this forum with these rigs. What mods do you have in mind?
 

High Five H2

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,627
Location
West Texas
that's cool, I always thought those ZR2's were cool and that the H3 was kind of a "spiritual successor" to them. welcome to the forum.
 

Ghostbuster

Well-Known Member
Messages
862
Location
United States
Welcome from Arkansas! Nice H3!

You might want to buy some plastidip for those door handles... :huh:

Oh and get ready to make that grille black.

Just a few ideas for you.
 

bojack442

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Alabama
Thanks all, I do plan on dechroming, along with adding the typical off road gear :thumbs:
I gotta at least get the H3 looking like my Blazer did.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20141016_181327_305.jpg
    IMG_20141016_181327_305.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 404
Top