• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New forum member

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Hey all, been on the Hummer Forums for a while and thought that I'd come over here as well... had my H3 for almost a year now (couple more weeks = 1 year) and have loved it ever since. Bought it off my parents after selling my mustang because my mom wanted a 2011 Camaro and I wanted to be able to sit up higher again (1st vehicle was a 1982 Ford Bronco lifted with 33's) as well as have something that could handle the crazy Michigan winters. Got it with 111,000 miles on it and have just recently rolled over 150,000 miles :whaa: Been modding it, when my broke college student budget allows, and haven't looked back. Looking forward to meeting all of you great people and learning from all you Hummer Guru's. Have a great evening/day guys and gals. (Sorry for the oversized photos... weren't that big when I pulled them off my phone :huh:)

attachment.php
Stock as a block.
attachment.php
Chrome package in all it's shiny glory
attachment.php
How it sits now
attachment.php
Posing in it's natural habitat
attachment.php
Taken in a little grassy area off a dirt road I take to work everyday.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0123.jpg
    IMAG0123.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMAG0122.jpg
    IMAG0122.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 400
  • IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 390
  • a (4).jpg
    a (4).jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 386
  • a (2).jpg
    a (2).jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 423

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Hey, Thanks Pappibri. :cheers: Just wish my bank account had the same enthusiasm that I have to mod just a bit more... :)

Just keep an eye on the forum.. Lots of members upgrade and sell their old stuff.. I have bought lots of mods from other forum members....
 
Top