• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

MOAB Fall Run Oct 6-10th 2014 a H40 and BSHS event not to be missed !!!

High Five H2

man I wish I had the money for UCP, steering rack bushings, tougher tie rods, and 35's. oh well, i'll just be careful. maybe we could plan a pre-wheeling heist before then for mod money?

dang it, did I just post my intentions to break the law AGAIN?

Woodtick

I'm sure he has a garden. Just run the hose over when he is passed out. Then blame it on the wild life.:no:

Last edited:

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
No problem buddy, i heard a rumor about this thing from F5 :thumbs:

looking forward to seeing what it is...

attachment.php

Attachments

• geo1.jpg
    geo1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 300

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Looks like a Back to the Future Buggy, where's the Flux Capacitor ?? sounds like you're moving man :whaa: i'll be out of town this weekend but swing by sometime over the next couple weeks

Yep. Headed to ID Sunday to look at some homes. Looking to move sometime between Oct and Jan....Looking for one of those neighborhoods where they have a block gun cleaning party every month.:giggle:

High Five H2

ok, I got my CB radio stuff ready to install and some UCP and rock sliders on the way. I wish I had the funds for bigger tie rods and diff bushings and steering rack mount, but I'll just take it easy.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Good news. Can't do every upgrade at once. You should at least get one set of tie rods to carry as a spare.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Just checked my school schedule, so far no tests have gotten in the way of this week. Gotta see what my brother can do. Its been over a year since I was last out there...Too long!

abearden

Just checked my school schedule, so far no tests have gotten in the way of this week. Gotta see what my brother can do. Its been over a year since I was last out there...Too long!
Yeah, last time you made it out was the last time Lauren and I made it out. I might aim for some unpaid time off to make it out for a few days. We definitely won't make the whole week unless I time a new job right and have downtime that lines up.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I did say before the last trip that I would not likely make this one so I was always iffy for this trip. Hate to miss it but way too busy.