• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Military? Claim your recognition badge here

HUMMERDAD

Good morning Nacho I notice you are the miltary connection for the well what ever there called Active Duty Navy here Enduring Freedom vet.

And I thank you for your services as this is realy cool deal you provide.

Last edited:

Chook

HaHaHa............ Seems Navy has a big representation here :horns:

I find it funny I work with a lot of Defence folk (yeah I know I spell it wrong you call it Defense) but the Army guys in retirement have bought boats and the Navy guys have bought Offroad Vehicles. Go Figure !!!!!

trailerpup

4 years Coast Guard. Search and rescue up in Alaska. Now there was a job you could go home feeling like you actually accomplished something!

Many thanks to all you guys that served in the real armed forces. Much appreciated!!

Last edited:

cjlv_1

U.S. Army two time OEF veteran... Still working for uncle Sam but no longer in the military. Thanks for doing this. It's is a cool deal you got going.

MtnRsqDawg

Bigunit / Alrock / or Nacho - if I provided a jpeg could I get a Search and Rescue badge fabbed up? Thx for considering.

My deepest appreciation goes out to all who have served and those still serving this great country of ours :am10:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
MtnResq - we've chosen to limit the badges to the branches of military and without further branching into specialty areas. The badges for public service we could draw up are nearly endless so we had to draw a line somewhere.

We recommend using your avatar or signature area for the promotion of your Search and Rescue involvement.