• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

midwest meetup

digglesworth

I'm in the st louis area and would like to meet some people that are relatively close... Anyone wanna start planning a meetup? Hopefully the winter time weather is on it's way out and people will start coming out of hibernation. Itd be cool to all get together and talk hummers, possible wheeling spots and whatever else comes up. It might be a little far for the Texas crowd but anyone in Indiana, Illinois, Missouri and the surrounding states interested in a meet n greet?

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Im down. Im in Indiana so only a short ways away. I know of at least 2 others in Indiana, a couple in Chicago and some in Iowa. (those are just the ones i have met) but im down probably later in April when my schedule is clearer.

digglesworth

I brought it up to Schwartzy a little while back. I missed the gathering at his place last year. I'm also thinking sometime in April... I don't know how many people actually check the regional section so pass the word around if you know of any other people in your areas.... I wanna go check out SMORR (southern missouri off road ranch) in the spring. It's in south western missouri if that perks anyone's interest....

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
I'm totally up for doing this again. We can have this at my place again, or if someone is more centrally located and willing to host it lets head there.

digglesworth

We should get a list together of who would be willing to attend and where they're coming from... Then we could decide on a location. So post up people!!!

ashexxx

I'm totally up for doing this again. We can have this at my place again, or if someone is more centrally located and willing to host it lets head there.

Schwarttzy you live in Marengo and do web design? I live in Janesville and do web and Mograph work. Most other web guys drive a Prius and take pics of their cat all day. :beer:

Last edited:

jakesz28

I made it to the last gathering. I may be up for it. With any luck in march I will be going to Moab again so that may effect my choice to attend.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Schwarttzy you live in Marengo and do web design? I live in Janesville and do web and Mograph work. Most other web guys drive a Prius and take pics of their cat all day. :beer:

Ya... I hate cats and the prius. What kind of web design do you do? I'm big into WordPress.

Last edited:

ashexxx

I was a flash developer for years, now I focus on HTML5, Javascript interactivity, and wordpress. Haven't hit up the Joomla yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

jakesz28

I can celled my trip to Moab during spring. So I should be able to make this one. It would be nice if we could do some wheeling then have a late lunch somewhere.

digglesworth

I'm up for wheelin. Especially with a decent size group. Someone just needs to go ahead and set a time and a place. I'm new so I dont know what's good or bad.

B2H2

Define Midwest... im in the Vegas area and would love to get some off road experience with the group.

digglesworth

I'd like to check out SMORR. It might be a haul for the guys up north. I don't wanna hit anything too crazy until I get a feel for driving my truck offroad. But heading out with a group is definitely something I wanna do. I don't have a group by me that I wheel with so I'm tempted to head out solo. Which does not always end well. I'm up for just getting together too. If we can hit the trails, even better but it'd be nice to meet some folks too.

SkidRow

New guy, but I would love to link up with a few Hummer guys and do some wheeling. I'm most likely heading down to the Badlands over fathers day weekend and Interlake and Redbird sometime in August.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk