• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Melbourne Australia

eastwester

Member
Messages
9
Location
Australia
Hi everyone. I've had my 2008 H3 Luxury for 3 days now and I Love it. Kind regards to you all. Mark
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 511
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 550

Stoic Bluejay

Well-Known Member
Messages
81
Location
The ILL
Welcome from The ILL! Been to Darwin a couple of times. Great folks and plenty of frosty mugs:cheers:
i thought it was " prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance"......
 

Ryan212

Well-Known Member
Messages
144
Location
Orlando
I like the plates.

Do your tail lights have amber turn signals (I assume yes) I like the look of them.
Ryan
 

skippy

Well-Known Member
Messages
471
Location
brisbane australia
travelling well thanks mate. We are hoping to visit you next year. We just got back from Europe. I have a new job with loads of travel. how are things for you and you lovely wife?
 
Top