• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Marble Falls wheeling

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Ok, Contact Sheet has been emailed to attendees. You might think about bringing gear/bait to catch the elusive Chupercabras that have been seen in the area! Who knows maybe they live in the cave...

bendyprissy

Ooooh the legend of the vampire dog/kangaroo that everytime has turned out to be a coyote/fox with severe mange. Bah ha ha...it's funny the things people will believe or the places their imagination will take them.

You never know, we may just see bigfoot...or are we too far south for that? :HA:

Last edited:

Hunner

Sorry I won't make it. I would have had to leave Friday morning to get there to be ready to go Sat. I been out all week saving boats from the ice storm. It was only two days but sailboats with open cockpits have drains that freeze over and then the thing fills up with freezing rain and snow and starts to get unstable.
The ice in those stays and still is a problem so I just got in from one lake and never had a chance to packup the H3 and re-install some things.
I found the best way was to pour hot water down the drains until the hoses were free of ice and then melt all the ice in the cockpit rather than chip up the gelcoat. I been boiling water with a propane fish cooker for days, we threw in some crawdads for good measure.
Post some pictures of that place and Hummers wheeling so I can be jealous.

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Ok, Contact Sheet has been emailed to attendees. You might think about bringing gear/bait to catch the elusive Chupercabras that have been seen in the area! Who knows maybe they live in the cave...

We will be leaving Dallas around 3 today. We are staying at the Hampton and will be at the Brew Pub tonight next to the Hampton.
Dan Atkinson will be joining us with his H1 and another H1 from SanAntonio should join us tomorrow.
Ready for a fun weekend and wheeling and meeting everyone.

Going to Mesquite Gun Show Sunday if anyone is interested. 4 gun shows in 4 weeks within a 45 minute drive from home dallas is not all bad.

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Keep your fingers crossed that GMLarry's plane arrives on time this pm. Then the 4 hr drive to Marble Falls. So our ETA is after midnight.

Julie see u in hotel lobby around 7:45 am.

Drive safe everyone!

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Just got to Hampton. Nice place overlooking the lake and pool. Going to Double Horn Brewing Company if anyone is here besides ma and Dan come join us

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
An awesone uneventful day. They are securing Matt's truck On the trailer and time for drinks and dinner! Julie did great and Lincoln her husband is hooked.

No rocks the size of VW's today!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358639029.760192.jpg

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
How did Larry like his day of wheeling?

He liked it alot! He was very helpful with communications and all the phone calls early in the day while we were driving to the park (some people were unfashionably late) and great at spotting!

Matt and Larry r now new BF's. Its scary how much they are alike! Lol

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
True Larry is a class guy. We had a great time Texas has a great group forming and I was proud of all of them. We had a great trip and I will be going back to Marble Falls soon !!!