Hey from Texas! I've been lurking the forums for about 2 years, finally made an account a few months ago, thought I'd actually introduce myself.
Picked up a 2010 H3 Alpha with the luxury/adventure packages about a year ago. Took me about 10 months to find the exact one I wanted, but one popped up only 250 miles away!
Nothing major done to it yet. T-bar crank, plasti-dipped the rims, tinted the windows, painted the trim black, and took off the nerf bars until I can get the N-Fab ones. I have been keeping track of my MPG almost every fill-up and noting every little change since I like charts and data. Once I switch from 33's to 35's I'll post up some graphs of how different weights, towing, and tires all affected my MPG. (Not that I would care if I only got 8 MPG lol)
Current pic:

Picked up a 2010 H3 Alpha with the luxury/adventure packages about a year ago. Took me about 10 months to find the exact one I wanted, but one popped up only 250 miles away!
Nothing major done to it yet. T-bar crank, plasti-dipped the rims, tinted the windows, painted the trim black, and took off the nerf bars until I can get the N-Fab ones. I have been keeping track of my MPG almost every fill-up and noting every little change since I like charts and data. Once I switch from 33's to 35's I'll post up some graphs of how different weights, towing, and tires all affected my MPG. (Not that I would care if I only got 8 MPG lol)
Current pic:
