• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

lit'l Blazer build

jinmajay

Member
Messages
13
Location
Columbia MO
Well this is what I am currently working on. started as a 1997 two door blazer. some custom work.
https://jayjensen.shutterfly.com/578
h3 and brother.jpg
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/529911_498024080243662_787067263_n.jpg
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/538272_498024563576947_1958458482_n.jpg
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/531464_498023826910354_13452835_n.jpg
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/734097_489367381109332_1904233796_n.jpg
2012 tahoe headlights
2007 travers side mirrors
6 " lift
headers
custom hood
custom front and rear bumpers
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
nice vehicles...

I remember you telling me about that K5 Dave...You said it was a regretted sale IIRC
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
Gotta "Mad Max" thing going on there :). Okay, maybe not that extreme but there's some wild customization
 

4speedfunk

Well-Known Member
Messages
4,250
Location
Tardville
I owned (2) ZR2's before the H3. They were both great trucks, and the predecessor to the H3/Colorado platform. I actually think the 4.3 Vortec V6 is a better motor than the inline 3.7 but, apparently it was not capable of meeting emissions and/or horsepower requirements. Too bad.

Did these guys do that custom work?...
Road-Warrior-Villian1-595x269.jpg

:)
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
I think that's just wicked!

I like it when someone goes and builds something for themself that no one else is doing! That said you got a good concise theme going on here, where as a lot of wild customs tend to get too lose focus and go too over the top in my opinion.

Keep upthe good work! post up pic's as it progresses!
 

jinmajay

Member
Messages
13
Location
Columbia MO
Could not have stated my intent any better.... Thanks.

I think that's just wicked!

I like it when someone goes and builds something for themself that no one else is doing! That said you got a good concise theme going on here, where as a lot of wild customs tend to get too lose focus and go too over the top in my opinion.

Keep upthe good work! post up pic's as it progresses!
 
Top