• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Lime Green Texas ROMAD

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
^ I feel the same way every time I work on my truck. lol

Thanks again everyone. I'll keep pictures posted updated as I get them and once again look forward to meeting you guys on the trails.

Question: If I ask about getting more info on the Blacksheep Hummer Squadron will I get banned from here or......?

The BlackSheep is one of the most laid back group you will find. It is also one of the few groups that runs with all makes and models . Every year I go to BS week it is like coming to a family reunion with a few new members, you need to come wheel with us. Also come to the next Texas event and you can ask all of the BS members that will be there about them.
 

ROM4D

Well-Known Member
Messages
64
Location
Austin
Welcome, we shall call you "Squishee"
(or Slurpee if you like)
Would you be liking a spoon straw with that?

Not sure I'm down with being called "Squishee or Slurpee"... haha

I do appreciate the welcome though, from yourself and Burn.

The dark green looks really good as well. The lime just helps me find mine a bit easier in parking lots.

....and EVERYWHERE else...
 

ROM4D

Well-Known Member
Messages
64
Location
Austin
I know these lasts post have been from a while ago but I just wanted to give everyone a status update. I was hoping to make a few trips this fall but seems like every time I had one planned something would come in the way of making it. I hope those who saw my review of Texas OffRoad Ranch find it somewhat useful and enjoy the park. I'll definitely try and make it if a trip gets planned.

To get back with the update: We finally got married last night (For those wondering how I'm on this forum right now we've postponed our honeymoon due to so many events happening at once due to moving, holidays, etc) and everything went as amazingly as I'd have hoped. I'd like to say it was all thanks to the proposal and how it included our offroad adventure vehicle. Maybe it was good luck. Regardless these past few months have been busy and as I mentioned I hope now I will be free to attend some trips as I've finally got finding a new job, a new place, and moving next weekend to Austin situated. Next chance I get I'll get a build page started and really look forward to more trips, making some good friends, and mods.
Hope everyone has a great christmas, see you on the trails soon.
 

Highatop

Well-Known Member
Messages
600
Location
Florissant, Co.
Congrats and Bleep Sheep Spring Run 2014 is comin up in April. Its worth goin and a blast. Cool rigs and people and alot of support. Thats the only way to become a member. You have to wheel w/ them, I mean us. I became a member in Oct and will be goin back for the spring run. And there is no fakin be there. We will all know if your rig is there. Haha
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Congratulations and hope to meet you on a trail some day.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

Big Mike

Well-Known Member
Messages
214
Location
The Republik of Upstate New York..
I know these lasts post have been from a while ago but I just wanted to give everyone a status update. I was hoping to make a few trips this fall but seems like every time I had one planned something would come in the way of making it. I hope those who saw my review of Texas OffRoad Ranch find it somewhat useful and enjoy the park. I'll definitely try and make it if a trip gets planned.

To get back with the update: We finally got married last night (For those wondering how I'm on this forum right now we've postponed our honeymoon due to so many events happening at once due to moving, holidays, etc) and everything went as amazingly as I'd have hoped. I'd like to say it was all thanks to the proposal and how it included our offroad adventure vehicle. Maybe it was good luck. Regardless these past few months have been busy and as I mentioned I hope now I will be free to attend some trips as I've finally got finding a new job, a new place, and moving next weekend to Austin situated. Next chance I get I'll get a build page started and really look forward to more trips, making some good friends, and mods.
Hope everyone has a great christmas, see you on the trails soon.

Congrats man !! :cheers:

Add me to the list of members who love the color of your rig.. :thumbs:
 

ROM4D

Well-Known Member
Messages
64
Location
Austin
I appreciate it everyone, I'd love to make the April trip, it'll really just depend on dates and finances. Next October trip may be more realistic but we shall see. Hoping to at least have some Ucp and rock sliders installed by then. I want to learn how to fab and get something made up. See you guys in the build section soon. Thanks again
 

frumaker

Well-Known Member
Messages
455
Location
killeen, tx
I appreciate it everyone, I'd love to make the April trip, it'll really just depend on dates and finances. Next October trip may be more realistic but we shall see. Hoping to at least have some Ucp and rock sliders installed by then. I want to learn how to fab and get something made up. See you guys in the build section soon. Thanks again

If you need help with fab work, let me know. I'm in killeen and built my own UCP and users dr my H3


FRU
 
Top