• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Like nothing else.

timothytlewis

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Los Angeles
Hello everyone... I have owned my 2000 H1 for about 5 years now. She is a beast, born a wagon, caught fire sometime around 2004 and she was taken down to frame and had a M998 back end thrown on and a custom roll bar built for the frame. I put in the GSS seats from the MRAP and buy a lot of military extras. Not much comfort, but she is light and nimble.

I recently moved her from Chicago to LA. During the trip I destroyed my hub assembly so my first task is here trying to find a cheap replacement.

TTL
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome. I:d like to see what your reborn rig looks like. Sounds like a one-of-a-kind build.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

timothytlewis

Probationary Member
Messages
2
Location
Los Angeles
I'll throw some photos up over the next few weeks, hoping I get her back sometime soon. She was a lot of fun in Chicago (sand dunes especially) and I'm looking forward to the PCH trips to sonoma along the coast. Just need to get her running right.
 
Top