https://youtu.be/jbL_VYBLxbA Sent from my Rotary phone!!
MichaelEd72 Active Member Messages 43 Mar 15, 2017 #1 https://youtu.be/jbL_VYBLxbA Sent from my Rotary phone!!
Panzer07 Well-Known Member Messages 2,548 Location Ontario, CA Mar 15, 2017 #2 Ah man I thought u were gonna crash...since I read RIP. Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
MichaelEd72 Active Member Messages 43 Mar 15, 2017 #3 Not I that vid! It is R.I.P. and I sure do miss driving it. Sent from my Rotary phone!!
MichaelEd72 Active Member Messages 43 Mar 15, 2017 #4 Guess I need to change profile pic. Sent from my Rotary phone!!
alrock El Diablo Staff member Messages 10,673 Location Scottsdale Mar 15, 2017 #5 Whew, glad there's no Hummer carnage
0 08H3 Well-Known Member Messages 1,368 Location United States Mar 15, 2017 #6 That stretch of I40 is one of my favorite drives anywhere. Nice video.
crwalkerasla Well-Known Member Messages 369 Location Corinth, MS Mar 21, 2017 #7 The Smokies are always beautiful, but I kept expecting one of those transfer trucks to change lanes onto you, then a spin-out in the rain.
The Smokies are always beautiful, but I kept expecting one of those transfer trucks to change lanes onto you, then a spin-out in the rain.
MichaelEd72 Active Member Messages 43 Mar 23, 2017 #8 crwalkerasla said: The Smokies are always beautiful, but I kept expecting one of those transfer trucks to change lanes onto you, then a spin-out in the rain. Click to expand... It was hit broad-side last year, and I plan on assessing the damage soon and hopefully be able to repair it. Sent from my Rotary phone!!
crwalkerasla said: The Smokies are always beautiful, but I kept expecting one of those transfer trucks to change lanes onto you, then a spin-out in the rain. Click to expand... It was hit broad-side last year, and I plan on assessing the damage soon and hopefully be able to repair it. Sent from my Rotary phone!!