• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Kyle's h3 build

Kyle

Okay im starting a thread of my h3!! Heres all the pics soo far.
qyrerede.jpg
e2abeva5.jpg
a2y5eza5.jpg
7y3ebype.jpg

Sent from some shady car dealership looking for an h3

Kyle

6ahurery.jpg
jybege7e.jpg

Some fire roads with chris, then we got "kicked" out by DWP, we left pretty fast lol

Sent from some shady car dealership looking for an h3

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
We really didn't get kicked out by DWP. We were on public land and I wouldn't take us into DWP property and he mentioned we weren't allowed into a silver gate posted that how it was DWP property.

We were in that area to help tug a friend of a friends stuck Mitsubishi. Somehow he got on the other side of one of those gates and now has to deal with DWP to get his truck.

People who cross onto private property and then make it worse by getting stuck is a reason why trails are closing and its important to "tread lightly"

Kyle

looks good man quick question did you make those hood handles or they aftermarket?

Nice truck. What mods do you have planned for the truck?

We really didn't get kicked out by DWP. We were on public land and I wouldn't take us into DWP property and he mentioned we weren't allowed into a silver gate posted that how it was DWP property.

We were in that area to help tug a friend of a friends stuck Mitsubishi. Somehow he got on the other side of one of those gates and now has to deal with DWP to get his truck.

People who cross onto private property and then make it worse by getting stuck is a reason why trails are closing and its important to "tread lightly"

im not sure about the hood handles they came on the truck when i got it, i dont have too many mods planned mostly just getting 35s and putting 16mm tie rods in other than that im a happy camper! and thanks for clearing that up chris!

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
i dont have too many mods planned mostly just getting 35s and putting 16mm tie rods in other than that im a happy camper! and thanks for clearing that up chris!

Keep telling yourself that ... before you know it you'll have an empty bank account because of your new found addiction!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
35s look great! Did you name her yet? When we did some local wheeling yesterday my 2 sisters and cousin decided to name it "baby squeaks" because it looked just like squeaky did years ago

spillKill

Hey Kyle I found out about those handles, they are the tubler hood grabs off a H2. I think I'm gonna have to pick me up a pair they look good!

Kyle

there 35s! and idk chris lol! and spillkill, yea im going to plastidip mine black! also remember they dont surve as any point for lifting the hood, the plastic piece comes off if you try lifting with the handles so be careful.

Kyle

It hasn't rained here in about a week and a half. so when i went out off roading today i wasnt expecting any mud, so were out driving the hills and i turn the corner and BAM giant mud hole. dropped it in 4 hi locked and plowed right on through!! almost got stuck tho because i didnt know how to turn TC off but i got through!! AHH i love my hummer!!!

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
35's look good! The T/A KO is a great all around tire

looks good man quick question did you make those hood handles or they aftermarket?

Hey Kyle I found out about those handles, they are the tubler hood grabs off a H2. I think I'm gonna have to pick me up a pair they look good!
Hood handles are made by Manik, personally not a fan but I know someone who has them...
http://inpcars.com/hood-scoops-and-vents/109.html

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Not a big fan of those ...look too much like walk-in shower handles. :whaa: ...but to each his own...who am I to say.

Kyle

he4esume.jpg
. Got my cb radio antenna mounted!! I used alrocks design and bolted it to the spare tire carrier!

Sent from the top of a mountain in my h3