• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Kumho Road Venture MT 315/75/16

Cajun_Tiger_Hummer

Turns out I have 1.5" spacers... Guess I didn't think ahead when I bought them. Worked great for 33"s but not enough for 35"s with the lift kit.

ANyways, I've got 2" spacers on the way from Motorsport Tech (in case I ever get nuts and go to 37"s). Hopefully this set will get here quicker than the 1.5"s did a couple years ago....it took them 2 months to arrive. I would not have ordered from them again, but the spacers are solid and the product is good.

That seems like the problem. Those spacers are to small for the Kumho' s side walls. I'm runming 1.75" spacers and I just barely clear the side walls of my MTR's. Also 2" will be to small to run 37"x12.5" tires the acually width is really 13.3 to 13.5 inches. 2.75" will be needed to clear 37's

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Hows your camber on that wheel? Look like it's angled in @ the top? It could be a bad hub also, I've had them wear and the wheel would be slightly angled yet run down the road just fine. Good luck.

what he said

I will check on all that after the spacers are on. I'm thinking Firestone owes me one after this hiccup.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2