• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I'm Scarsman in Washington! Re-intro

Scarsman

Sponsor
I am a brand new member of this brand new forum. I am in the Monroe area of NW Washington. We got our 2005 H2 about a year and a half ago, and have been wheeling it since. I am looking forward to building this forum into the best Hummer community out there.

I was the Washington Chapter President in a former life. I'm guessing that may be the case again as we move forward here. I will post up tomorrow about an upcoming trip we have planned here in Washington.

Ok, it was late last night, actually, it was really early this morning, so I forgot pics. So, here is an edit to fix that. :

A little info on the truck, I upgraded the tie rods with Kryptonite rods from the DMAX Store, replaced chrome wheels with stock wheels sand blasted and sprayed with bed liner, bed liner on chrome mirror caps, swapped out chrome hood handles and latches for black ones, swapped chrome tail light guards for black, built custom winch mount in stock front bumper with Recon 10,500 winch w/synthetic line, built custom roof rack with (4) KC 69 series lights, 37 x 12.50 R17 Cooper STT tires.

And a few pics:

May-11-Evans-Creek-058.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

Last edited: