• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I'm back!

rhill005

Member
Messages
9
Location
Tucson, AZ
What's up everyone?!
Well, to those that don't know me. I was with the group a while back (rhill20). I sold my H3 and was having some marital issues so I resigned. Well, I'm now divorced and relocated to Tucson. I've been in the Army for 22 yrs now. I still love HUMMER's, however I own a 2010 Silverado 4x4 Z71 now. (at least I stayed in the family, :wink:)

I hope to see you all around, and hopefully get the truck dirty with a few of ya!

Rich

JACK2.jpg

2010 Silverado
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
I think I remember viewing all your posts a while back. You had the sick black H3 and your wife had the black w/ pink H3? Welcome aboard!
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
:woot::woot: Welcome back! I remember your H3 - sorry you don't have it anymore but welcome to the forum & glad that you're here.

BTW, great looking truck (I'm partial to trucks - any trucks). I'm in Tucson too, so pm me your contact info & let's meet up!
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Hey there Rich!! Glad to see you again. Hope you've been well. That's a beaut of a truck you've got there!! :cheers:
 

rhill005

Member
Messages
9
Location
Tucson, AZ
Loved that 3! That was rausch creek? now your in AZ?
Yes, that was Rausch Creek. I just moved to Tucson in December.

Uh......The pink one was his.
Shuup Mark...

:woot::woot: Welcome back! I remember your H3 - sorry you don't have it anymore but welcome to the forum & glad that you're here.

BTW, great looking truck (I'm partial to trucks - any trucks). I'm in Tucson too, so pm me your contact info & let's meet up!
I will PM you my contact info. Spent the day in Sedona, got some awesome pics. It's beautiful here!
Hey there Rich!! Glad to see you again. Hope you've been well. That's a beaut of a truck you've got there!! :cheers:
Hans? This Hans?
IMG_5602.jpg


Rich, great to hear from you again. All my contact info is still the same. Looking forward to getting together again.
I'll have to PM you tomorrow with my new contact info. I think I lost yours in the divorce. :/

Hey Rich! We're glad to see you back! Stay around and post!
Will do! Plan on flooding the site with Silverado pics. lol

Welcome Home!
Glad you landed on your feet, it sounds like you went through quite a bit over the last couple years.
Yeah, been through worse. But def been through better. lol
All good now though!

Welcome! New life. New beginnings.
Yep, loving it here in AZ!
 

rhill005

Member
Messages
9
Location
Tucson, AZ
Welcome Rich!

Now you can post on the Z71 forum how your Z71 can go anywhere or do anything that a HUMMER can!

Glad to have you here! Let's see those pictures!

Nah, I'm not going over there. I signed up when I first got the truck, but I haven't found any sites that I like as much as this one. :cheers:
 
Top