• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I Need an H3T for Building Rock Sliders

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Hey everyone,

I'm in need of someones help with building rock sliders for an H3T. I have some wanting to buy a set from me but I don't have an H3T, so it makes this difficult unless I can get one of you guys to bring your H3T to my garage. I'm willing to build you a set at a discounted price, offer some cash for showing up, or maybe build some part for you.

So can I get one of you guys to do me a solid one?

RamRod

Dam wish I wasn't 1 million miles away from you, would save me from having to build my own!

good luck with the search!

Jrkilburn

I am in the greater Baltimore, MD area if anyone wants to use my T. I could use a set of sliders....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

4speedfunk

Good ole Trailbreaker used to drive from North Carolina to my shop in Indy. We did lots of prototype stuff on that truck but, I've only seen and worked on a handful in my area since.

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Well sooner or later this thread should help us find one. I do have a and H3T I've seen right next to my work that I'm going to see about him helping me, and I know of another that said he would help out. Just have to find his info.