• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

HummerRoller, H3 build

HummerRoller

I got branded today...

8u5y3u4y.jpg

Sent from inside the cardboard box in the alley behind your house.

HummerRoller

I also ordered the rest of the parts to fab the snorkel. All parts should be in no later then Friday, so Saturday or Sunday I will be putting it together

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Let the people know that they just need to get a running start before they jump in! ;)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint

ABNTROOP

HIPPO
I have blown out 6 pairs of pants since taking those off. This is no laughing matter. Running start does not help btw. I need a stirrup. :giggle:

HummerRoller

Got the rest of the plumbing done for the snorkel... here is the final picture. .. sorry I didnt get any from the wheel well, it decided it wanted to pour down rain...

apeje3us.jpg

Also pulled the trigger on a roof rack today... Ended up purchasing the Rola roof rack. Great reviews and another member here has one and it looks very nice on the H3.

Tomorrow I think I will attempt the bumper mod. Wish me luck!

Panzer07

Looking good the more I look at this snorkel the more I like it

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-Mark Twain-

Panzer07

Took off my step rails today... now to hear the sound of my people as they all seem to be short

Ha every one who gets in my H3 now struggles without the step rails. Doesn't bother me ha just carry a step ladder

Tell then to look at it as a fitness test...that's what I told my folks. And friends. I can't wait to hear them complain even more when I raise it another 4/6 inches.

Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.

HummerRoller

Today I added the CB antenna. I used a piece of steel on the under side to prevent the plastic from flexing, as the spring is kinda heavy.
Looking to do a photoshoot soon! (After my bumper)

py2uzyzu.jpg