• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

HUMMER is not dead!

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
At least not in the fantasy world I live in!
Hi, I'm Twinmill28 and I drive an '07 Birch White H2. I've been obsessed with all things HUMMER for the last 4 years.
My wife and I started with an H3 and moved into the 2 for increased hauling--both kids and trailers; and we couldn't be happier with our 2.
A few people might think it's a mall crawler as I'm not afraid to sport a tasteful amount of bling--but it's within reason, and I'm not afraid to put the 2 on the rocks or in the mud.
Look for my second post about the long road we've been on to get that HUMMER sign where it is!

Signandfrontcornerof2.jpg


Signand2.jpg
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Finally! Twinmill is back in the house. Glad to see you here! Still have some chrome left for you lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Welcome to H4O! That sign is looking awesome. You must be the envy of the neighborhood...or at least the forum! ;)
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
Hey thanks for the warm welcome.
To put this in perspective, my workbench is 7 feet long and almost 3 feet wide, yet it still looks tiny under the sign!
Hey Zach, I almost PM'd you to see what you had for chrome prior to you posting up.........
 
Top