• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Howdy, from Washington State!

Bane the H1

Probationary Member
Messages
1
Location
United States
Back in February, we got our unicorn and his name is Bane.
So far he's been a beast and, even with its little quirks, we have no regrets.
We're excited to finally be part of the H1 family.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1457595151621.jpg
    FB_IMG_1457595151621.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 495

Bart1972

Member
Messages
5
Location
97527
Welcome from Southern Oregon!

Nice ride. I see you haven't done the 6.6l swap like I've seen. So I have to ask what year is it and does that have the TH400 or the 700R4?
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Portager, where have you been man? Glad to see you back on here and that you are still around. Hope all is well.
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
I posted in Fresh Meet.

We've been gold prospecting, rock hunting and repairing the H3T. Now I'm getting the new used Adrenalin Camper set up.

I was also distracted by searching for boats. I can waste a lot of time boat shopping!

How are you doing?
 
Top