• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hirola 2

HIROLA

Well-Known Member
Messages
118
Location
NOVA
Well, I have kept the secret for long enough. On Feb 4th, I picked up HIROLA 2 - a black 2008 H2 SUT. It's a base with what looks like all of the Adventure and Lux upgrades. 85k miles and no off-roading experience. I plan to use this as my long trip driver but if anyone has any spare/upgrade parts, tuners, etc for sale, let me know - I need to stock up.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0478.jpg
    IMAG0478.jpg
    763.7 KB · Views: 335

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Sweet ride and congratulations! Bringing it to Moab in April?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Beautiful! An 08 is on my bucket list.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
 
Top