• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hi

SkidRow

Well-Known Member
Messages
83
Location
Indiana
Hey Everyone. Just thought I would introduce myself on here. I'm picking up an 08 H3 Adventure on Tuesday so I'm starting to do a little bit of research into what components to upgrade for wheeling and found this forum. This will be my first Hummer (other than Hmmwv's in the Marines which are totally seperate vehicles), and I look forward to wheeling it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Welcome from so cal


"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man."
-Mark Twain-
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Post up any questions you might have. The HUMMER community here is very helpful.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

SkidRow

Well-Known Member
Messages
83
Location
Indiana
First thing I plan to do is actually crawl underneath and see what I can fab up for under belly protection. I want to ditch the metal and go aluminum where possible, if possible. I have a lot to learn about IFS as all I know is SA.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
 

SkidRow

Well-Known Member
Messages
83
Location
Indiana
Brought it home today. uploadfromtaptalk1399432874555.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top