• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hi!

JJT

Well-Known Member
Messages
48
Location
N/A
Sorry for not introducing myself earlier...My name is Jeremy, I'm 15, live in Toronto and have a passion for cars of all sorts.
I don't own a Hummer (yet) but my mom does and she says its the best vehicle she's ever owned. ('09 alpha T that she's owned since new)
I've been lurking around the forums for a little over a year and have found your's to be the most informative and friendly!
I probably won't post very often but I thought I'd introduce my self anyways!

Jeremy
 

Attachments

  • 027 copy.jpg
    027 copy.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 329

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Jeremy, you ate welcome here anytime whether it's to lurk or post. Post some pics of your mom's Alpha T since I'm a T owner myself and we there can never be enough Ts in this world!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
Welcome Jeremy. I am from Texas and understand your passion. This is a place to learn and ask questions and feel free to post and be a part of the best Hummer Forum there is.
 
Top