• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hi From Aberdeen UK

oil7361

Member
Messages
11
Location
A, A
Hi Guys looking forward to using this page as i have just had my H2 for 6 weeks and love it

Ronnie
 

crank

The Master Blaster!
Messages
616
Location
Victoria, TX
Welcome Aboard!!!!!
Let's see some pictures!
BTW, you are going to love your H2. I've had mine for about 4 years now. It has been the absolute best comfortable ride I've ever had!
Cheers.
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Welcome!! I used to got to Lossiemouth and Thurso at least once a year. I love Scotland! Beautiful country, great people!


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

oil7361

Member
Messages
11
Location
A, A
Hi Guys thanks for the welcome to the forum
I will be going offroad in the H2 as the roads on the UK are a bit small for it
The local cops dont like it as they say its to big for UK roads lol I say move over small cars lol
Just love my Hummer
 
Top