• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello (picture heavy)

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
I hope to add a second D ring one day and I will promise to put that sucker to the test lol. Love the rear bumper look trailer pup
 

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Welcome to H4O trailerpup, glad you found the site. Ive always liked your truck.
BTW I bought your old H3X brushguard, thanks.
 

05Mudiak

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Lake Charles, LA
Thanks Ron46!

05Mudiak - The cut out is kind of odd. I put a piece of cardboard behind the stock bumper and traced the outline of the "lemon" shaped hole and the small hole to the lower right of the lemon hole. The camera attaches with 3 phillips screws from the backside... the camera front and back sandwich the bumper material. The backside of the camera needs to be modified (depth reduced) with a dremel - trim, check fit, trim, check fit. This is due to the THOR bumper being thicker material. Use shorter screws or you will blow through the face of the camera bezel when you screw the 2 pieces together. I measured from the diagonal of the center drop section of the stock bumper (the plastic piece to the right of the camera) and "eyeballed" to get it centered top to bottom. The view came out real close to stock.

IMG_0422.jpg


yup pretty much the way I was going to do it. I just realized your trailer plug is on the pass. side
 
Top