• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Spain! :)

BeaverBill

Member
Messages
21
Location
Spain
Big hello to all,

Thought I should be polite before posting and introduce myself. I'm working on my brother-in-laws 2003 H2, and I'm a backyard mechanic with little knowledge dealing with 4x4's...first project, an H2! Saludos from Spain!
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Yo iba a menudo a Valladolid a la PCMYMA a dar clases al ejército. Bonito sitio!

7de250739db8f841382ca60aaee69a41.jpg



"Ex Umbris Venimus"
 

BeaverBill

Member
Messages
21
Location
Spain
Dios ReconH3, de todos los sitos bonitos de España nunca he visto Valladolid como un sitio bonito! jajajajaja.... pero vivo aquí y cuando vives en un sitio no lo veas igual! Un fuerte saldo en todas formas, respecto majete!! El mundo es un pañuelo...tengo un amigo que trabaja en "Armas" aquí, quien sabe...?

Thanks to all for the very warm welcome, I'm well flabbergasted!!! :emb:
 
Last edited:
Top