• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from South Dakota

06yellowh3

Member
Messages
15
Location
Rock Falls, Illinois
I plan on putting a brush guard,winch, light bar, Cooper Discoverer STT's, possibly different rims, a lift kit, roof rack, and whatever else becomes necessary. If you could give me some idea's on what I should put on it, it would help. And thanks, it was very well taken care of before i got it. And yea I like to do a little bit of everything, I've always had a need to do stuff off road. And I hear ya let the mods begin. the only thing that i have done to it is put a cold air intake on it. Other than that its bone stock. Its got the 3.5 cyl. I5 in it. Which actually seems to have some good power to it. I have taken it through some mudd puddles and it did a lot better than my truck that I had when I was 16. I also took it through like 8 inches of snow back in illinois just a couple weeks ago, and let me tell you it went through it like it was nothing, I couldn't believe it. Mine has actually got the locking rear differential and the traction control buttons right with all the other 4X4 buttons on the dashboard. I haven't seen very many with both of them, mainly just with the traction control button. Once i get some mods done to it I will post pictures of it as they progress.
 
Top