• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Pasadena

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Welcome from Orange County!
California_flag.gif
 
Last edited:

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome from Orange County CA ADOR.

Do you drive a Hummer or are you just a fan?

If you have a Hummer we would love to see some pictures and tell us a little more about yourself.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Do you drive a Hummer or are you just a fan?

If you have a Hummer we would love to see some pictures and tell us a little more about yourself.

Well said Portager.

Welcome to the forum and to the H4O community.
 

ADOR

Well-Known Member
Messages
99
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the welcome guys. I do have a Hummer H2 (2005). My wife have a H3 (2006). Here are some pics of the 2 and 3. Still need to get the matching spare tire for the 3.

Need Help: Since I have already been welcomed here, can someone recommend me an "experienced" car electrician who have already installed/wired Fog Lights for H2 (Front and Rear Roof Fog Lights, Bumper Fog Lights) ? I have lights still sitting in boxes. I don't want to have them installed by just anyone. I want a professional and clean install for the wirings and switches. Any suggestion around Los Angeles, Pasadena, Burbank or even Orange County area? I just need someone who knows what needs to be done.... Profesionally.

Thanks for your help.

DSC_0425v2.jpg




DSC_0024.jpg


DSC_0022-1.jpg


IMG_0084.jpg


IMG_0050.jpg
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Sweet rigs ADOR! I'm sure others will chime in soon to give you some suggestions about the lights. Here in Tucson, I found that the former Hummer dealer/service facility had the most experience in aftermarket light installations on HUMMERS and they did my and my wife's roof lights on our H3T & H3 - and they did a great job and warranted their installations.
 
Last edited:

ADOR

Well-Known Member
Messages
99
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Bigunit, I will try a local dealer that still services Hummers in my area. One shop that was really close to my place did a nice job in installing my OEM DVD system. Unfortunately, that particular Hummer dealer closed. I will give another dealer a call to see if they will be willing to install/wire my fog lights.
 
Last edited:

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Finally! Welcome to H4O Orlando! Glad you made it here. Still working on getting mine wired. Once I do, you will be the first to know


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Orlando,

Next time you come in, I have a banner sticker that is missing from your rig. :cheers:
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Hey Orlando, welcome from Orange County. Might try Mike or Dave at Tustin Hummer. Only problem is that they always have about 20 Hummers in the shop and stay really busy, but they are the best.
 

Hummjay

Wild Thang
Messages
347
Location
Seattle, WA
Howdy Orlando, Welcome to H4O from Seattle! :cheers: Wow- those are some really sweet rigs! Looking forward to seeing more pics! :corn:
 

ADOR

Well-Known Member
Messages
99
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Hi there jmoffatt. Yes. I use the same name on all the forums I join. Including arfcom, calguns and sigforum. Nice to see a fellow arfcom forum member here. See the BFL sticker on my H2?

Welcome from Louisiana, Is ADOR your handle on arfcom also,mine is the same as here, and every where else for that matter.
 
Top