Archngel
Active Member
- Messages
- 31
- Location
- Repentigny
Hi everyone
Just droping a line to say hello!
Im Archngel, and I drive a H3 Alpha Adventure 2010 White with black accent. Its my 3rd H3, and I graduated from 06 to 09 to 10. All of them White on Black and tried them all I5 manual to V8 auto.
Ended up here because of a picture I found on the internet regarding a unique snorkel for my H. and the gentleman " Jason TrailBreaker" was kind enough to tell me all about it at the same time he asked me to come and visit. So here I am.
Im very excited with the project and Ill surely keep you updated on it.
Pleasure to meet you
Happy Wheeling :wink:
Arch
Oups also forgot to mention i'm also member of the Canadian Hummer Club if you want to come and visit. Aren't we all family?
Just droping a line to say hello!
Im Archngel, and I drive a H3 Alpha Adventure 2010 White with black accent. Its my 3rd H3, and I graduated from 06 to 09 to 10. All of them White on Black and tried them all I5 manual to V8 auto.
Ended up here because of a picture I found on the internet regarding a unique snorkel for my H. and the gentleman " Jason TrailBreaker" was kind enough to tell me all about it at the same time he asked me to come and visit. So here I am.
Im very excited with the project and Ill surely keep you updated on it.
Pleasure to meet you
Happy Wheeling :wink:
Arch
Oups also forgot to mention i'm also member of the Canadian Hummer Club if you want to come and visit. Aren't we all family?
Last edited:
