• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Massachusetts

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
We were just talking about adding a 2" bodylift to his! How difficult was it? Ive installed about 6 bodylifts on Chevy S10s but never on a hummer.

The lift was actually done on my truck when I bought it. Basically it is just a spacer lift so it looks like therewould not be much to it. I have heard of some concern with the steering shaft clearance but from what I understand it can be clearanced easily.
 

atvspeed4

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,211
Location
massachusetts
Hoping he will post up his latest project. He had water on the floor and we thought the worst (heater core) as he still has the old system. after removing the entire interior he found that where the rear steel wagon top meets the aluminum rear wheelwell there is a rubber gasket that has been leaking for quite a while and has rusted the steel plate that bolts down to the aluminum tub. Not sure what the heck we are going to do.
 
Top