• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from mASSachusetts

2007HummerH2

Well-Known Member
Messages
317
Location
Maine
Welcome Rick!
I think I may know you...Didn't we meet at Scott Hummer in PA a few years back when we were having our Hummers worked on?
 

Tractordoll

Well-Known Member
Messages
130
Location
Western massachusetts
I'm in western mass. Near springfield.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am in Chicopee. I live fairly close to the BJ's wholesale club. If you see any of my trucks, don't forget to wave, or if you pass by a house with 3 Hummers in the driveway, don't forget to stop :) I went to dinner last weekend with 2 other Hummer owners at the Hu Ke Lau in Chicopee. If you saw a bunch of Hummers in the parking lot it was us :)
 

therick04pp

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
Location
Massachusetts
I am in Chicopee. I live fairly close to the BJ's wholesale club. If you see any of my trucks, don't forget to wave, or if you pass by a house with 3 Hummers in the driveway, don't forget to stop :) I went to dinner last weekend with 2 other Hummer owners at the Hu Ke Lau in Chicopee. If you saw a bunch of Hummers in the parking lot it was us :)

Awesome! I'll have to keep an eye out. I'm always going to Sentry for one thing or another!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
 

Tractordoll

Well-Known Member
Messages
130
Location
Western massachusetts
I just got thinking, I remember seeing it when it was for sale. Nice looking H3!
http://www.everycarlisted.com/ma/palmer/hummer/h3/vin-5GTEN13L688116800

Wow that's crazy because when I was thinking of trading in the jeep a few months ago, I went and checked out this exact truck in this link, because it has a good head start to being a good trail rig. In the end I had a hard time thinking of parting with an '09 Jeep for an '08 H3, so I passed. I'm glad it went to a happy home :)
 

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Messages
458
Location
NH/VA/WA
Hey there, welcome to H4O! Thank you for your service ...& Go Sox! sony camera pics 003.jpg
 

therick04pp

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
Location
Massachusetts
I just got thinking, I remember seeing it when it was for sale. Nice looking H3!
http://www.everycarlisted.com/ma/palmer/hummer/h3/vin-5GTEN13L688116800

Wow that's crazy because when I was thinking of trading in the jeep a few months ago, I went and checked out this exact truck in this link, because it has a good head start to being a good trail rig. In the end I had a hard time thinking of parting with an '09 Jeep for an '08 H3, so I passed. I'm glad it went to a happy home :)

I went to see a friend of mine who is the general manager of a different dealership. He gave me awesome money for my trade without even opening the door. He made a call, got it down to his place and WHAM....it was mine. Saved me a ton!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
 
Top