• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from mASSachusetts

therick04pp

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
Location
Massachusetts
Hi all!

A little about myself..My name is Rick. I am 32 and have two kids. I spent 8 years in the army and 2 tours in Iraq. Every since I was a little kid I have always wanted a HUMMER and now I finally have one.

2008 H3 Alpha. ARB deluxe bull bar and a Defenderracks overhead. I cant be the only one who takes the long route through the house just so they can walk by the window to see it in the driveway...lol

Anyways, looking forward to chatting with all you folks!

pics to come.. EDIT: PICS ARE HERE.

Rick

2012-07-26_16-23-09_504x2.png



2012-07-26_16-22-56_669x2.png
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Alrock,
The only Sox I know, play their home games at Comisky! I don't think there is a MLB team anywhere in Massachusetts! :mock:
 

therick04pp

Well-Known Member
Messages
67
Location
Massachusetts
Alrock,
The only Sox I know, play their home games at Comisky! I don't think there is a MLB team anywhere in Massachusetts! :mock:

OUCH......:gaah:...lol

Thanks everyone. I can already see this place is going to become my second home!! I will have some pics here by tom night.
 
Last edited:
Top