• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Maine again!

2007HummerH2

Well-Known Member
Messages
317
Location
Maine
Just picked up this 07 H2 this past Saturday.
After selling my last H2 after having some bad engine issues I purchased a 2014 Jeep Rubicon the past year and just completely missed having the comfort and room of the H2.
It's in pretty good condition. Only 62,755 miles.
Removed a train horn because it looked like a kid installed it (made a mess of the electrical).
I'm in the process of replacing the exhaust manifolds because the back bolts snapped the heads off and are leaking a little bit.
Also need to replace the front lower bump stops because they are starting to fall apart.
Other than that it's in great shape. Frame is not rusted and still black from factory.
I will post up some pics soon!
 

Odimus

Well-Known Member
Messages
89
Location
Maine
Welcome! I'm originally from the Bath/Brunswick area...we'll probably be heading back there in the next couple of years.
 

2007HummerH2

Well-Known Member
Messages
317
Location
Maine
Here are a few really bad shots of the H2. It's been in the garage getting new exhaust manifolds, a complete tune up, an oxygen sensor, plus a good cleaning.
Hope to get better pics tomorrow, once I bring it to work......I need to change my avatar!:)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1067.jpg
    IMG_1067.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_1054.jpg
    IMG_1054.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 393
Top