• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Illinois

QC_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
62
Location
Coal Valley, IL
Just joined last week and getting a wealth of information from here. I have a black 2006 luxury edition. I have been changing the appearance on it slowly since I bought it in February. I am blacking it out and doing a good job so far in my opinion.

Work done so far:

Blacked out Brake lights/ Markers with VHT
Wheels with truck bed liner
Dash Chrome painted with Plastidip
Grill Painted with truck bed liner

2012-01-25_16-45-55_265.jpg2012-09-07_16-24-59_771.jpg2012-09-08_17-54-07_923.jpg2012-09-08_17-54-38_519.jpg2012-09-08_17-54-54_338.jpg2012-09-08_17-55-49_318.jpg
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post up, early and often!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint
 

QC_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
62
Location
Coal Valley, IL
I am in the Quad Cities.... I have a friend that lives in Crystal Lake that I went to high school with, Dr. Cheryl Brown. She is a podiatrist while her brother there in town is a lawyer.
 

H3DONIST

Well-Known Member
Messages
447
Location
USA
Welcome to the forums! Do you have any pics of your dash piece after you plasti dipped it? I was thinking about doing that to mine as well, just hadn't gotten around to it yet. I see you're from Coal Valley. I just drove thru there Sat morning on my way to The Cliffs to go wheeling.
 
Last edited:

Paladine71

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Messages
1,483
Location
Tallmansville, WV
No, i work at John Deere Seeding in Moline. Hopefully I'll see you around town sometime. I was living at the Villas on Devils Glenn. I think I have seen your rig before on Middle Road.

Probably did, my house is near Middle Road. If you want to meet up, or go wheeling with us, sometime, just post up.
 

QC_Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
62
Location
Coal Valley, IL
2012-09-26_16-06-12_230.jpg2012-09-26_16-05-21_163.jpg
Welcome to the forums! Do you have any pics of your dash piece after you plasti dipped it? I was thinking about doing that to mine as well, just hadn't gotten around to it yet. I see you're from Coal Valley. I just drove thru there Sat morning on my way to The Cliffs to go wheeling.

I'll have to take some bettrr pictures.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-09-26_16-07-36_483.jpg
    2012-09-26_16-07-36_483.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 403
Top