• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from Bakersfield, CA- H3t

Nacho

Now with Chese
Messages
1,240
Location
SoCal
Welcome from Orange County.
I'm originally from Kern County.

And don't forget to post up some pics.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Braidon,

I'm glad that you finally found us here at our new home! Welcome to H4O! :cheers:

I saw that you tried to send me a pm over at the old forum but I don't hang-out there anymore and frankly don't even remember its name anymore. So I'm glad to see that you are here. That said, where are the pics of your rig? :)


Feel free to pm me here as much as you want - I do have a Tiregate update for you! :wink:
 

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
Welcome again from South O.C. from a fellow newbie, pics, pics and pics. :beer::)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Top