Been lurking for almost a year :emb:
I have an 07 H3 Lux that was a retirement gift from my wife when I retired from the Air Force. Work for the VA now procession claims for Veterans. Not many mods done yet. Swapped out the stock horn for a Wolo, Stinger terminals, Midland CB. I have a 52" light bar on its way as well as a replacement stereo so I can have my back up camera and bluetooth. Truck has been leveled. Future mods 305/315, new bumper or guard with winch, AirDoc, and Rolo roof rack. I have a few things I want to do to the interior.
I have an 07 H3 Lux that was a retirement gift from my wife when I retired from the Air Force. Work for the VA now procession claims for Veterans. Not many mods done yet. Swapped out the stock horn for a Wolo, Stinger terminals, Midland CB. I have a 52" light bar on its way as well as a replacement stereo so I can have my back up camera and bluetooth. Truck has been leveled. Future mods 305/315, new bumper or guard with winch, AirDoc, and Rolo roof rack. I have a few things I want to do to the interior.