• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello All

blackop

Active Member
Messages
37
Location
Southern Michigan
Thought I would drop a message. Just joined today, but currently don't have a Hummer. Hopefully Tuesday I will be test driving one and driving off the lot in it. Looking at a 2006 H3 Adventure in Shadow Green. The color is actually what caught my eye. Never seen anything like it. Hope to have good news and keep you all updated. Have a few changes to make to it should I end up getting it.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome. Let us know how it works out and if you get it. We will be happy to give you ideas and info on your future mods.
 

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Welcome from SE Michigan. Shadow Green is a sweet color on an H3 (Plus the Adventure package is a nice touch as well), One of the better colors imo. Good Luck on the hopeful buy, hope to see some pictures soon. :corn:
 

blackop

Active Member
Messages
37
Location
Southern Michigan
Thanks guys. Calling this morning to see if it still resides on the lot. Then hopefully Tuesday see it and get things rolling.


Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
 

blackop

Active Member
Messages
37
Location
Southern Michigan
Heading out here in about an hour to go for my drive. Really hoping things work out.


Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
 

blackop

Active Member
Messages
37
Location
Southern Michigan
No luck this morning. Called to double check on it and was told it had been sold. The hunt is still on I guess. Not sure I'm going to find another shadow green though.


Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
 

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
Messages
542
Location
Miami,Fl

blackop

Active Member
Messages
37
Location
Southern Michigan
I'm down for now, but not defeated. Certainly going to keep looking. I do believe that everything happens for a reason. Going to keep on and see what happens after the first of the year.


Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
 
Top