• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello again

shawndondo

Zombie Slayer
Messages
49
Location
Enterprise, AL
Hey everyone figured I’ll post as a newbie again.....Well still in the military but luckily back in the states now.Currently im an Instructor at the Aviation NCO Academy so if anyone is in Army Aviation and has stripes I’ll be seeing you. My H3 is 90% complete thanks to Brodie, hunner, and Timgco. It’s been a while since i posted and even longer since i when wheeling with anyone here. I need to get my CHOmies back. I’m gonna try to get all the pictures loaded again, see ya guys and gals around.

DONDO zombie1.jpg

IMGP1160.jpg
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
shawndondo, welcome to the forum. Glad you made it back to the new, improved & our permanent HUMMER home. :cheers: We are all here!

BTW, your rig looks great!
 

shawndondo

Zombie Slayer
Messages
49
Location
Enterprise, AL
Thanks gentelmen.....and I use that term loosley, Hahaha. I'm liking the new look and its good to see the same people. Now its time to meet up and wheel, I wanna go out west especially since the furthest west i've been is Kansas.
 

kflips

Well-Known Member
Messages
776
Location
Virginia
Welcome back -- my brother is a blackhawk pilot; warrant officer though. Thanks for your service.
 
Top