• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello(again?)

GoBlueHummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
95
Location
Michigan
I used to be but then :hmm: anyways I have joined again. Some of your rigs, it's like carporn these days. :thumbs:
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O from SoCal.

Are you a Hummer owner or just an admirer? Either is OK. If you have a Hummer we'd love to see some pics! Glad you posted.
 

M22KLARS

Unsafe At Any Speed
Messages
2,315
Location
Minnesota
Welcome GoBlue. I think you might have been at the old site possibly after the name change. Regardless, glad you found us again!

:cheers:
 

GoBlueHummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
95
Location
Michigan
Thanks gents.

Portager > I have a 2006 base model. I've had it for 2 years/63K.

As for pics, I will get a couple up but there isn't much to see as of now :shifty: OEM BG, CAI, Optima Red Top, shortened antenna, and recently added 5100's are about my only mods so far. Fairly boring compared to most here. This summer may bring some long awaited mods though.
 
Last edited:
Top