• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hard Rock Offroad Park Ocala Florida 11/30/2013

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Everything lines up for me to do this except the cost of driving down. I've got to make a run to Live Oak next Saturday almost at the 10/75 split and Hard Rock is only another hour and a half away. Trouble is if I drive it out in the deuce and bring the trailer to stay overnight as I'd need to, I'm in it for $300 in gas alone.
I've got a new set of 37's on the truck and just traded for a 400trx Honda atv so I've got all kinds of toys I need to play with. I don't get the chance around here.
Hopefully I'll be able to make it down there in the next year and check out Hard Rock. Hope you get some takers to run out with you------

Big2dabank

Rescheduled to December 8 if anyone is interested. Twin this is your second chance buddy, what's it like four hours for you, you can swing that.

Big2dabank

Hello, anyone, is this thing on. Okay slackers thinking of pushing this back another week to try to see if I can get more you guys time.

Big2dabank

Ok slackers you missed out.. JGBB04 and I had a great day yesterday at Hard Rock, it rained pretty good early that morning and the trails were a mess, lots of slipping and sliding, but still a fun day. Had a newbie with us in a 2003 yellow H2 SUV, and he did awesome considering his truck was bone stock with ATs. We also had a friend of JGBB04 in his Rubicon hang with us most of the day. One interesting thing was that we saw a brand new white jeep rubicon from a dealership that was on a test drive with a customer. I think he sold the jeep, unless the guy was watching us wheel the hummers and had hummer envy... LOL.

I don't have any pictures to share unless some of the other guys grabbed a few. I am usually having to much fun wheeling to stop and take pictures, maybe some of the other guys had a chance to grab a few, if so I'll post them up. Great day on the trail, its been far too long since I've been off road, so the next trip will be early next year.

JGBB04

I didn't get any pics either, charged all the gopro batteries up but left the SD cards laying on my desk. I'll check w/ Steve I think he got some.

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
I rolled past Ocala in the mini-van Saturday after we got our asses handed to us in the state game against Dwyer out of Palm Springs Friday night. Rolled over to the Citrus Bowl in Orlando to watch the game---fun time though we didn't win