• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Happy Independence Day, I'm working...

flyday58

Active Member
Messages
27
Location
Ole Miss
Been wanting an H2 for a long time, particularly an SUT, but couldn't find one resonably priced in my area. Ended up with this Lux that was sitting on CL for several months. PO had replaced a lot of components, had receipts, owned it since '06. Only had it a day before I had to hit the road for 10 days of work, so can't play and explore till the 10th.

Been perusing the threads here, getting some ideas for things to look at. I live in Ole Miss for now, but we're moving to southern New Mexico and the Sacramento Mountains end of summer, so I wanted to make sure I had a 4wd for the snows and mudslides.

I will probably trade for a newer model and hopefully a SUT in the not-too-distant future, but this was too good a deal to pass up.

BTW: "prius driver?" What's up with that?? That how y'all gonna roll???
:newb:
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
LOL, the "Prius Driver" title will go away after you post a couple more times. We have a sense if humor around here.

BTW, welcome to the forum. Have any pics of your rig that you could post for our mutual edification? [emoji12]
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome from So Cal! Nice to see another 2 around here.

Haha! Prius! I believe if you donate any amount, you can change it or as you post more it will change to other headings
 

flyday58

Active Member
Messages
27
Location
Ole Miss
I always pay up on forums, but didn't see a link. I'll find it and pony up.

No pics yet. I picked it up the day after a family funeral and left the next day so no time. I have a crappy eyeføne pic I'll try to post, shows the PO's sense of humor. Told me he once won breakfast off it.
attachment.php

Best 6 bucks he ever spent, he told me!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1580.jpg
    IMG_1580.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 445

flyday58

Active Member
Messages
27
Location
Ole Miss
Thanks, Rena Gee! I spend lots of time in a remote part of Jersey not known to many people outside the state. Ever heard of Newark? Probably not, right?
:giggle::giggle::giggle:
 
Top