• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Owner, Happy to be in this

kelvisg

Probationary Member
Messages
3
Location
Venezuela
Hello everyone.

I'm a H3 user, I have been reading a few post about everything related, but now I decide to get into the neighborhood.
Just wonder guys, I'll like to share a few pictures because the last few days I have change a few things on my H3, so where would be the right place over the forum to post them.

Kelvis G.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome. Post up an intro thread and pics of your rig here in the Fresh Meat section.
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Greetings from SoCal!

Many of us have threads in the Builds section. It is great way of showing-off your Hummer and documenting your progress.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
 
Top