• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H2 Rear WMS to WMS

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
Thank you Sir!!!:cheers:

Is that a rough estimate or ?

Yes we are.
Just finished off the 4th rear locker:giggle: Snow wheeling season is upon us and we refuse to spend anymore $ on the stock rear axle.
It's a time bomb running 38's:deadh:

Time to take the beast to the next level

The stock H3 axle comes in at 68.5 and the long travel front is 2" wider then the rear now.:giggle:

Last edited:

Scarsman

Sponsor
I measured outside of tire to outside of tire and then subtracted the distance from wheel mounting surface to outside of tire. I am pretty confident that it's right on. If I have time tomorrow before I go to work I'll jack the back up and pull the wheels off.

Sounds like it would be perfect!

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
I measured outside of tire to outside of tire and then subtracted the distance from wheel mounting surface to outside of tire. I am pretty confident that it's right on. If I have time tomorrow before I go to work I'll jack the back up and pull the wheels off.

Sounds like it would be perfect!

Give it a couple of days before you go to all that work. Somebody else might have it.

Just need to be sure before we drop a grand on an axle:whaa:

Zach

Mall Crawler
Check with Serge, mb30sdl aka Hamster. Think he was going to put his H2 rear end in the 3T he bought. ORE was going to do it

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Awesome, I will be watching this closely. one of the last runs with the stock front end my buddies heard a bang from the rear and supposedly the locker wasnt working. I then tried it on my final run and worked perfect.

When I did the SAS I opened it up to put in 5.13s and sure enough the holes are ovalling out and one is completely destroyed. I guess it doesnt engage on that hole and the others will soon go out. Seeing I will be stepping up in tire size this is right up my alley.

ABS plugs right in? Are you gonna drill holes on the flange to 6x5.5 bolt pattern?

Scarsman

Sponsor
Sorry! It's been a crazy work week for me. I'm off work tomorrow so I am going to pull the back wheels off. Figured it's a good excuse to check the axle seal I just replaced and make sure is sealed!

Scarsman

Sponsor
caa7c211962afd2d47a7dd61215f9731.jpg

Here you go Speedy! Surface to surface is 70 7/8" or 180 cm. Let me know if you need anything else!