• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Greetings

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Messages
60
Location
The Hat, Alberta, Canada
Hello from a snowy April here in Alberta Canada. Joe is my name and I own a '03 White H2 that I use for work in the oilfields here. I bought this truck a just over a year ago and have since added a Air Raid cold air intake, true dual xhaust with high flow cats, 37 x13.50 x 17 Toyo Open Country M/T's mounted on Moto Metal rims with a -12 offset. 2.5 " inch ready GMHD lift and leveling done, HID head lights and 2 KC Daylighters to see around those dark leases.I also have the Edge Racing programmer to help set it up a little better, and for the tunes I have a JVC touch screen deck with a 1000 watt Road Hammer amp and dual 12's so I can hear my tunes.
Next I am switching out the gearing and adding a roof rack and more lights and what ever else comes to mind. Thanks for having me,looks like a great site.....now here are a few pics.

Bone stock..still fresh...

MedicineHat-20110411-00225.jpg


Now the after pics...

535f282a.jpg

d78c7fee.jpg

fc12a110.jpg

89b8f1ac.jpg


Now they will remember their brights lol.......

d109e0d0.jpg


Anyways good to be here look forward to a few days of reading here :thumbs:
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Rig Pig (really like the user name, the rig, all the pics and those moto metal wheels), that's the way to introduce yourself!

Welcome to H4O - you're going to fit right in around here! :cheers:
 

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Messages
60
Location
The Hat, Alberta, Canada
Thanks for the welcome everyone, this has been one of the best rigs I have ever owned for what I do. I drive lease roads in all types of weather all year round so driving this makes a person feel secure in no matter what conditions. I do play hard with it as well hence the new mirrors and new front diff and housing...ouch! Here are a few more pics of the truck.

h2stuck.jpg


Trying to pull that big ole Chevy 3/4 ton up a hill when I took out my front diff.....still go us out

378805_10150434997512639_609747638_8746692_1416216946_n.jpg


:thumbs:

Old.......

56fb7693.jpg


New....

394749d0.jpg
 
Last edited:

Rig Pig

Petroleum Transfer Tech.
Messages
60
Location
The Hat, Alberta, Canada
Welcome! Nice lookin rig, looks like you got a nice job gettin paid to drive around offroad! :thumbs:

Thank you , and it's nice and it gets old after 5 or 6 months straight. Plus I have to be careful due to I have to make sure that what ever vehicles are around can get Ir and tow me out if need be.....lots of these lifted trucks are shiny in a mall parking lot but not so useful in the deep snow or mud.
 
Top