• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Green 1

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
New Forum new name as Doug already stated. Was Bro of 3 on ***. I am still a Bro but just wanted something simple.:)
 

Trevon

Well-Known Member
Messages
102
Location
Rapid City.
Ill say welcome back to also say I like the handle, hah thinking about making my plates something "green" related if/when I get an H1!
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
Good to jave you here too. With all these new names it will be a nightmare ;) I'm already a mess remembering regular names. You should put in your sig "Formerly Known As Bro of 3" for a couple of months for us low IQ people.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
welcome2.gif
 

MTUH3

Well-Known Member
Messages
315
Location
Plymouth, MI
Was I the only one that laughed to myself when I read Simple and Green.... May be you can get a sponsorship from a well know cleaner
 

Calamitygirl

Born to Wheel
Messages
447
Location
Wyandotte, Michigan
Hey Matt. It was good to see you and David on Sunday and I didn't have to go all the way to Moab!

The HUMMER Habitat is looking mightily fine. Looking forward to our first wrench party!
 

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
I will always be one of the Bro's they are my best friends and brothers. I just thought it was time for a new name. Thanks for the welcome. Candi thanks for brining lunch the other day we needed it and the break. :) Dave worked my butt off. Thanks for the help Dave. Hope to see all of you soon.
 
Top