• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Glad to Meet Ya!

Sierra H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
150
Location
Central Sierras
Hi everyone:

I have been eyeballing this site for a bit now and decided to jump in. Seems like a pretty active group, particularly in the region that I live. I have been on just three of runs over the last year or so and looking forward to some more.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome. There are a lot of active members in your general area that you should meet - friendly, patient, helpful and a great group to go offroad with if you like or want to wheel.
 
Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Hey sierra! I think I met you at Costco? Slate blue h3 33s rock rails?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Welcome to H4O. Glad to have you here! We have a run on Big Bear on Sept 17th


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Another H4O welcome from Orange County.

Hope you can make the Big Bear run on the 17th. See ya there!
 

Sierra H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
150
Location
Central Sierras
Sounds great guys and we are planning to go on the Big Bear run!

06 H3: Yes, I did see you at COSTCO a couple of times. Love the place, especially the dinner menu!
 

Sierra H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
150
Location
Central Sierras
cbetts: Yep, you could say that. We own twenty acres near Yosemite. Just have a trailer on the land at this point, but plan to build a house up there eventually. The H3 takes good care of us up there - winter snow, spring mud, summer heat, etc. I believe there are some good places to wheel in the Stanislaus National Forest to the north, but I have not had the time/ opportunity to check it out yet. The park itself is pretty backed up with the tourist's RVs and crossovers!
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Awesome! In case you haven't figured it out from my pics, I was born and raised in Bishop. We make annual trips to the area for a weekend of wheeling. We actually were up there two weeks ago. :link:

Unfortunately, I will not be in Big Bear on the next run but I am planning on an event in October to Last Chance Canyon up by Red Rock Canyon. That would be a good trip for you.
 

Sierra H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
150
Location
Central Sierras
Awesome! In case you haven't figured it out from my pics, I was born and raised in Bishop. We make annual trips to the area for a weekend of wheeling. We actually were up there two weeks ago. :link:

Unfortunately, I will not be in Big Bear on the next run but I am planning on an event in October to Last Chance Canyon up by Red Rock Canyon. That would be a good trip for you.


Hi cbetts: We are almost due west from Bishop right over the crest of the mountains in Mariposa County. I have made the transit a couple of times via Tioga Pass, beautiful trip. I did stay overnight in Bishop once some time ago and enjoyed it there. I also looked up a bit of info regarding the Last Chance Canyon - lots of historical mining sites and within reach of being a day trip from the LA area like Gold Mountain. Will look for your posting when you are ready.
 

MaxPF

AGNTSA
Messages
1,394
Location
The dark side of the globe
welcome.gif
 
Top