• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Gfbh3t

gfbh3t

Well-Known Member
Messages
140
Location
Lockport, NY
Hello, My name is Geno. Went to Rausch Creek to run my H3T for the first time this weekend, it was a blast! Mine is the red one with all the THORparts goodies, Rancho and Daystar lifts.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Hey alb, I mean Geno, I mean gfb...nice ride! I finally get to see pics of your rig with the T fender flares I sent you! Very nice rig you got there!
 

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Messages
1,506
Location
Silverado
Welcome to H4O Geno. show us more pictures of your H3 and tell us more about yourself.
 

gfbh3t

Well-Known Member
Messages
140
Location
Lockport, NY
Will post pics this weekend when I get home. A little about myself, well I've always had a 4wd started with a Subaru BRAT my 2nd favorite, 1986.5 Nissan Hardbody which I still have, 1991 Chevy S-10, 1993 Chevy2500, 1997 GMC 2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel, 2003 Ford Powerstroke hated it, 2005 Chevy3500 Duramax, 2009 Chevy3500 Duramax my daily driver, and my favorite 2009 HUMMER H3T.
 

gfbh3t

Well-Known Member
Messages
140
Location
Lockport, NY
The start of it all, PIC_0177.JPGPIC_0196.JPGPIC_0197.JPG the only set of OEM Sliders with steps
 

kflips

Well-Known Member
Messages
776
Location
Virginia
Hey Geno,

he has one of the best looking T's on the planet -- and I am speaking out of pure jealousy
 
Top