• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Fresh Meat from Texas

Manbearpig

Member
Messages
9
Location
Midland, Texas
New guy here! Looking to buy an H3
I found this site and have been browsing it for a while, making my urge to buy an H3 grow every time I come here.

Currently looking at this one
syEyZXgHk3z-2.jpg

syEyZXgHk3z-4.jpg

syEyZXgHk3z-5.jpg

89k miles and they want $18,500. Slightly too steep for me at the moment.
3.7/60e with the luxury package.

I really feel like holding out for a 5 speed but time will tell.
 
Last edited:

High Five H2

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,627
Location
West Texas
hey, another person from West Texas. nice. buy it and trade me my chrome grill for that black one ;)

also, check out our outing to big bend in may.
 

Manbearpig

Member
Messages
9
Location
Midland, Texas
hey, another person from West Texas. nice. buy it and trade me my chrome grill for that black one ;)

also, check out our outing to big bend in may.

Right on man! I'd love to find a black alpha like yours! I think I may eventually kick myself from stepping from a 6.0 truck to a 3.7 i5 but I just can't find anything remotely decent around us.
 

High Five H2

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,627
Location
West Texas
i love the alpha. it's nice and peppy. I have no complaints except for finding one with the adventure package is kind of hard. that 3.7 is pretty pricy. i'd pass on it, too.
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
Welcome!

Wait for the right one to come, or take if for a test drive and be honest with yourself

Don't do what I did.... I just went in looking at the T with the plan to buy one eventually... took it for a test drive... heard the Supercharger spool up.... signed on the dotted line 0.385 seconds after
 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
I personally think the price is over for at least $2-3 grand. Back in 2012 I paid that same price for mine but had 72,000 miles and was fully loaded. Sunroof, moonsoon stereo system leather and all that. I wouldn't pay more than $14,000 for that truck perhaps $15,000 if it had the adventure. That's just me tho.

And btw welcome. If I was u I'd wait and shop around for an alpha. Specially since u are coming from driving a 6.0. Not saying that the 3.7 can't hold its own since mine hasn't let me down after 29,000 miles together.

Torres
 
Last edited:

Manbearpig

Member
Messages
9
Location
Midland, Texas
Welcome!

Wait for the right one to come, or take if for a test drive and be honest with yourself

Don't do what I did.... I just went in looking at the T with the plan to buy one eventually... took it for a test drive... heard the Supercharger spool up.... signed on the dotted line 0.385 seconds after

I did take it for a test drive and loved the way it drove. But I'm guessing all the I5s come with 4.56s?
 

Manbearpig

Member
Messages
9
Location
Midland, Texas
Drove that T a couple of times over the weekend.

Good thing it was raining all weekend. Headliner and floorboard were completely drenched (I know its an easy fix)
Front diff whined and the engine had a little hesitation to it too
They wouldn't come off of $22k :roll:

Definitely looked mint inside and out for having 105k

The search continues
 
Top