• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Fresh Meat but kinda old

cu4x4

Member
Messages
5
Location
usa
Just like to say hello to everyone and thanks for having me. I really enjoy seeing people helping other people through their own experiences. I need to get some pics up here soon of my h3. :flag:
 

cu4x4

Member
Messages
5
Location
usa
for a LiLMud it took long time to clean :whaa:
 

Attachments

  • lilmud.jpg
    lilmud.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 315

zackcrum

Well-Known Member
Messages
543
Location
Corinth MS
Good looking truck. I can see now you will benefit from searching torsion bar lift. Yea mud sucks but it seems to be the gateway into offroading for everyone. Mud then trails then rocks!
 

cu4x4

Member
Messages
5
Location
usa
I believe your right I was watching some youtube video of the hummers rock climbing in Utah it was sensational. I know I am far from that point but it was exciting to watch.
 
Last edited:
Top